Friday, June 19, 2009

The Life Around Us


never give up 2, originally uploaded by nutrigardener.

Just a quick post. I've been going through my photos and found this from last summer. Here's an ant with a monumental task! I watched him climb this sheer cliff for an hour! I'm amazed what I see when I slow down and look a little closer-a whole other world emerges. I just love to find things like this.

Kate, of the blog The Peony and The Bee has a couple pictures up of a similar sort-a wasp with a very peculiar meal!

3 comments:

  1. Hi David, I am enjoying your blog. I love the pictures. It's just beginning cherry season here in Michigan. Can't wait!

    Beth, My Simpler Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth! your blog is an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, David! I watched a tiny little ant carrying a gigantic beetle around yesterday. Insects are amazing. Nature in general is amazing. Thanks for sharing this shot. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete